S$48000 - S$55000 per annum
about 2 months ago
A corporate events management company is looking to hire a sales expert to be responsible for the execution of strategic B2B sales to corporate clients. The successful candidate would have the opportunity to be involved in other areas which would include operations, branding, video production and event management.
This role would provide the candidate with the potential to advance into a managerial position.
- Responsible for supporting development and implementation of the organization's B2B sales & marketing strategies as well as communications and operations
- Research and identify sales opportunities on top of the existing database
- Generate corporate leads and close up sales on the sales territory you will be in charge of
- Build and develop the relationship with the existing portfolio of corporate clients in (but not limited to) the Luxury Retail, Banking, Insurance, Sports and Video Games industries
- Work closely with the production team to craft creative event, video and experiential marketing proposals to win new opportunities
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, sales, business administration, hospitality or event related-courses and/or 3+ years of Marketing and/or Sales experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent listener to customer requirements and presents appropriately to make a sale
- Strong ability to maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- Comfortable with cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Be responsive to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Ability to work on CRM systems (such as Hubspot or equivalent)
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Melanie Weller on +65 6701 1528 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1441021 (Melanie Anne Weller).