Keen to gain overseas exposure? We are seeking a Brand General Manager for a leading Indonesian retailer with a commitment to service, growth and innovation.
This role is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
You will be responsible for planning and executing marketing campaigns for branding and market growth as well as building a strategy to develop new brands. You will identify and develop innovative marketing strategies and plans to drive sales and at the same time manage and develop key stakeholder relationships with the brand owners.
You will be responsible for the P&L and pricing, including recommending competitive and profitable price-points and products to your business partners. You will develop project plans, goals, and budgets, identify resources needed and perform strategic analysis.
- At least 10 years of marketing, brand management and sales experience within a B2B retail environment
- Proven success in brand building, marketing and business development
- Excellent with numbers and proficient in budgeting, forecasting, analysis and reporting
- Experience in sell-in, sell-through
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent leadership qualities with the ability to motivate and mentor your team towards achieving results
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced environment.
This role will allow the right individual to gain international brand exposure in a high growth market.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Fiona Cheong on +65 6701 1525 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1218976 (Cheong Xuefen Fiona).