Calling all experienced scrub nurses! This is a good chance to move into a commercial role! Stable working hours and good remuneration package awaits you!
An innovative global medical devices manufacturer is inviting independent and motivated clinical specialist to join their growing team! You will be acting as a consultant, providing technical and clinical support to surgeons, guiding them using the instruments, implants and consumables.
- Guide surgeons in using new products and techniques and assisting them in performing surgical techniques
- Identifies customers' needs and recommends appropriate products to address them
- Ensures appropriate instruments and implants are fully available before each surgical sessions
- Maintains a thorough understanding of the product portfolio, especially on the features, benefits and surgical techniques involved
- Degree in medicine, nursing or medical qualification with at least 3 years of experience as a scrub nurse in operating theatres
- Good understanding of anatomy, pathophysiology, conditions and biomechanics that relates to products
- Proactive and independent profiles with strong communication skills is highly advantageous
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Kareen Wong on +65 6701 1518 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1878552 (Wong Yin Ling, Kareen).