S$5000 - S$7000 per month + AWS + Variable Bonus
about 2 months ago
Data Services Analyst / Data Applications Analyst
- Exciting opportunity to be a part of a world leading Consumer Goods Company
- Permanent Opportunity with good benefits
As the Data Applications Analyst, your main purpose is to convert data into business value. You will work with the Data Services Manager on Data initiatives to augment and improve business decisions with actionable data insights. In collaboration with Global Data Team, you will support the day-to-day data operations include data wrangling as well as data analytics, setting up and training models, and data visualisation.
Role & Responsibilities
- Converting data into value propositions
- Work with Data Services Manager and business stakeholders to understand the business objectives and operational drivers, and translate business questions into data analytics requirements and technical specifications
- Design, develop and deploy dashboards and reports as required
- Train business teams in using the data tools and dashboards .
- Harnessing the value of data
- Clean and organise data from all touchpoints, ensure data integrity and improving accuracy to enrich existing operator information.
- Apply the most suitable data analysis and analytics techniques to find the actionable insights to meet business queries and support decisions. Automate and optimise the analytics process or techniques as needed.
- Identify metrics and KPIs to measure outcomes from the data analysis.
- Visualise and storyboard the derived insights in clear and concise communications for the business.
- Working with Global Data Team
- Work with Global Data Team on data capture and ingestion of operator data
- Collaborate with Global Data Team on defining the requirements for data capabilities, interfaces, tools, models, etc. and building the capabilities as required.
Key skills and experience
- At least 2 years' experience working in either digital analytics, business data or statistical analysis, or data science, with responsibilities in managing data quality, data validation and data governance
- Asian language proficiency (Indonesian, Chinese, Thai)
- Expert knowledge of SQL, Excel and general database skills
- Scripting languages (e.g. Python, R)
- Statistical modelling
- Testing and measurement (A/B, multivariate, inferential measurement)
- Data tools (e.g. Palantir, Tableau, Cognos, Business Objects)
Good to have:
Working Knowledge in:
- Digital analytics and solutions (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Webtrends)
- Project Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Applied Statistics (e.g. statistical testing, regression analysis, distributions, clustering)
- Machine Learning (Neural Networks, Random Forest, Bayesian networks)
- Distributed Computing (Hadoop, Hive, Spark)
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Preetika Bhatia on +65 6701 1523 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1767372 (Bhatia Preetika).