S$6500 - S$7500 per month
3 months ago
DevOps PMO - Contract (1 Year Renewable)
- The candidate is responsible for Admin support to the most important project in APAC region.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish stakeholder and vendor requests from the underlying true needs.
- The candidate is responsible for ongoing Steering committee preparations.
- The candidate should be familiar with financial planning (budget, forecast etc.)
- The candidate is also responsible for other administrative tasks as required by the project leads.
- Ensure all work is carried out and documented in accordance with required standards, methods and procedures.
- Organize steering committees and preparation of presentations, minutes and decision papers.
- Interface to central and local Controlling, Tax, Accounting and Purchasing teams for various topics (Cost Sharing Model, Sourcing, etc.).
- Financial Planning (Budget, Forecasts, Long Range Planning, Information Technology (IT) Feasibility, Change Request Management, Activation of Cost).
- Risk Management including maintaining risk list (monitor, update) and alignments with IT risk delegates.
- Organize project/product Community meetings.
- Other administrative tasks (Project handbook, travel requests, administrator DIVA (folder permissions), Jira/Confluence, etc.)
- Experience as an IT Project Management Office member (PMO) in financial services area with proficiency in working with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel & Word etc.
- Strong understanding of IT financial planning and its interconnectedness and impact to other areas.
- Good understanding of IT Risk management and mitigation.
- Experience working with Jira & Confluence ATC tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, Sr. executives, managers, and subject matter experts is a must.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).