S$180000.00 - S$300000 per annum + benefit
3 months ago
My client is a world leader in the semiconductor industry and now they're looking for a Director, Government/ Public Affairs and Communication to join Singapore team
- Develop and implement strategy for relationship management with key government agencies
- Strategically plans and executes internal communications programs and ensures collaboration with various stakeholders
- Manages/oversees corporate employee communication tools
- Responsible for corporate social responsibility activities to contribute positively to brand and reputation
- Builds PR campaigns, ads, tradeshows, magazine articles, new product launches and content for Applied.
- Support Region projects ideation and structuring.
- Strategizes and produces executive presentations for employee communications on quarterly basis for delivery by local management
- Represents Employee/Executive Communications in various organizations, project groups, committees
- BA/BS level degree in Government, Journalism or Communications, or equivalent, with emphasis on strong writing skills;
- 10+ years direct experience in a corporation, government organization or public relations agency, managing teams conducting communications and public affairs programs;
- Experience working with government agencies and organizations
- Strong experience and demonstrated results in creating programs related to corporate issues and reputation management, as well as with financial media
- Preferred Direct experience in the semiconductor or semiconductor equipment industry
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Yin Yang on +65 6701 1522 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1767020 (Yin Yang).