- Award winning brand
- Excellent growth & career progression
- Fun working environment
A leading hospitality group is looking for a Director of Sales to lead the sales team to identify market niches and formulate a tactical plan to achieve the budgeted revenue objectives set for the Malaysia and Singapore markets.
Working closely with the Country Director, the Director of Sales will manage and drive the Travel Agents and Meetings and Events portfolio of accounts with the objective of generating the budgeted business volume and occupancy for the company. Using your understanding of the competitive landscape, you will monitor market trends and adjust sales activities, account coverage and sales priorities in order to meets or exceeds revenue expectations and profit goals. You will define, implement and adjust business plans to align with the overall country commercial strategy and ensure that all commercial and contractual client relationships are well managed. At the same time you will set goals, lead, manage and motivate your team to ensure that there is optimal sales coverage.
- At least 8 - 9 years of sales experience in the hospitality industry and at least 3 - 4 years managerial experience
- Effective Leadership and communication skills
- Strong local market knowledge and proven record of success in in driving TA and M&E sales
- Entrepreneurial spirit, persistent & demanding, strong team player and target oriented.
- Ability to travel between Malaysia and Singapore as needed
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Fiona Cheong on +65 6701 1525 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1218976 (Cheong Xuefen Fiona).