S$4000 - S$5000 per month
about 1 year ago
- E&I Engineer
- Career progression opportunities
- Established company and team
This role is for a client who have a chemical plant in Jurong Island
- Ensure compliance with safety standard, local legislation, statutory requirements and regulations, as well as corporate guidelines while performing related duties.
- Ensure that employees and contractors perform maintenance related worK in a safe manner in compliance with HSE practices and all applicable permits in place.
- Respond to plant requirements to E&I items. Provide prompt response to requests for assistance to meet plant operations.
- Implement preventive maintenance plans for E&I equipment, working closely with planners and other supervisors in the area of responsibility.
- Perform tasks in SAP PM, troubleshooting and repair of all plant equipment with support of other teams.
- Supervise contractor's work in the facility or shop to guarantee safety, quality and reliability of work.
- Support unscheduled or emergency or schedule plant shutdown as required.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager
- Educational background in Electrical / Instrument Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of related experience in supervising E&I equipment operation and maintenance work, in a manufacturing plant environmen
- Ability to communicate and coordinate effectively with colleagues at various levels
- Experience with SAP PM
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Vinay Pullakhandam on +65 6701 1505 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1770034 (Vinay Pullakhandam).