VOLT Singapore have a rare opportunity to take on a hybrid role of Executive Assistant the APAC President and Office Manager within a centrally based office location for a global MNC.
This role will report to the APAC President and have management responsibility for 1 Junior EA.
This will be a complex and strategic role and needs someone who has had similar exposure previously.
There will be extensive events management needed for upcoming meetings and events both here in Singapore and regionally.
One of the first projects to complete will be the Office Relocation. This will include the sourcing, negotiation and logistical move of the current team to their new space which will need to include plenty of space to accommodate the planned growth over the next few years. (They have grown significantly in the past year).
Executive Support to the President.
- Assists Assistant the President with the daily Administrative duties including complex calendar and travel and managing complete itinerary arrangements including agendas and meetings.
- Taking minutes within meetings and follow up with attendees on action plans and next steps. Ensure tasks relating to the meetings are completed in an effective and timely manner.
- Completing the expense reports for the President and his 2 direct reports in the Singapore office.
- Drafting, Preparation and Distribution of correspondence that may be highly confidential
- Takes responsibility and ownership of any issues within the office and addresses these concerns and issues to the President and follows up to an effective conclusion
Office and General Management
- Provides ad hoc support to the Senior Leadership Team based in Singapore and the Region where needed on specific projects and tasks as directed by the president
- Effectively manage the Global Travel Policy from Singapore, including occasional Web-Ex training for new starters where needed in line with company policies
- Oversee the (EHS) Health and Safety for the Singapore Site
- Manage all issues around facilities and real estate for the Singapore office, and work with relevant external parties effectively, including leasing and renovations and sourcing for new office space.
- Manage one Executive Assistant and take overall accountability to oversee office administration
- Works closely with HR on related office requirements especially onboarding and exiting of employees where needed.
- Taking ownership and total organization of internal and external events and corporate functions
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in Business / Admin.
- 10 years' working experience in similar roles, MNC essential
- Outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal skills needed
Must be able to manage Senior Stakeholders effectively and have proven experience in this. This person should be credible and have a high EQ.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Julia Rowan on +65 6701 1526 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1436123 (Julia Kay Rowan).