S$6000 - S$8000 per month + Performance bonus
4 months ago
- As an Embedded Engineer, you will work closely with our software and hardware engineers to work on product evolution as well as support existing products.
- Permanent Opportunity
In this role, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
* Develop real time embedded software applications.
* Maintain accurate documentation of concepts, algorithms, programs, and processes.
* Participate in software implementation and testing for pilot and later stage of product.
* Work and coordinate across internal teams to achieve overall goals and strategy.
Key technical requirements:
* 7+ years of hands-on technical experience in embedded software development.
* Expertise in coding in embedded C and C++ programming languages.
* Experience in working in embedded Linux system.
* Experience workign with ARM processors is added advantage.
* Experience in developing on kernel level and device drivers.
* Good communication skills to work with teams internally across different countries.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Preetika Bhatia on +65 6701 1523 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1767372 (Bhatia Preetika).