S$5000 - S$6500 per month
6 months ago
Embedded Software Engineer - C/C++
My client is a leading organization in Singapore and they are looking for talented and skilful Software Engineer to join in their software engineering to work with fast paced technology and initiative.
- Design and develop software for electrical systems using C and C++ programming languages.
- Apply software and electronic engineering knowledge to develop new products, and enhance and improve the products.
- Participate in software implementation and testing for pilot and later stage of product.
- Work and coordinate across internal teams to achieve overall goals and strategy.
Key Technical requirements:
- 4+ years of hands-on technical experienced in software development in embedded environment.
- Proficient in C & C++ for UDP/IP and microcontroller programming.
- Experience in working with Eclipse based development environment such as IDE, SDK, Kinetis.
- Knowledge with Real-time Operating Systems (VxWorks, QNx, ThreadX, etc.)
- Great team player and ability to work independently as well.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).