S$4000 - S$5000 per month
9 months ago
- Power plant maintenance activties
- Outage planning
My client is a leading power plant in Singapore and are on the lookout for an Engineer to perform outage planning.
- Responsible for Plant Outage management
- Manage CMMS in setup, monitoring and improvement
- Improve maintenance planning and scheduling process
- Planning section's objectives and work processes
- Monthly reporting on progress and status of all Asset Management (AM) maintenance activities
- Maintenance Costs and Optimisation
- Identify and produce work instructions and quality procedures related to plant outage management and scheduling.
- Manage O&M Systems
- At least 3-5 years' experience in an operation and maintenance environment and disciplines preferably in power plant settings and CMMS management
- Understand the overall maintenance and engineering practices in a power station
- Lead in plant outage
- Knowledge in CMMS software for maintenance environment
- OPEX and CAPEX management
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Vinay Pullakhandam on +65 6701 1505 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1770034 (Vinay Pullakhandam).