S$7000 - S$9000 per month
over 1 year ago
Enterprise Data Architect - 12-month Contract - Singapore
- IT Enterprise Architecture Management
- Strategy & Strategic Supplier Management
- Management reporting and communication
Interesting data analytics project ahead -
Are your past and current project experiences focus on developing highly scalable end-to-end data enterprise platforms and BI reporting solutions?
Take your next step as Data Architect where you leverage your hands-on data analytics experience. You will be champion data transformation, security & privacy, analytics and data exploration. Aligning with global architecture blueprint with your design and development of BI platforms for one the most highly regarded automotive brands in the world.
Achieve lean implementation, vendor management and practicing openness and transparency in global collaborations across overall overseas IT landscape.
An agile thinker and sharp communicator, managing managements' expectations and continuous strengthening of relationships with major stakeholders in the region and headquarters.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in data transformation projects
- People Management
- Azure cloud-based services, Azure related technologies and technical hands-on experience, Data Warehouse and Analytics
- Spark and Kafka clusters implementation experience
- SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- ETC, reporting, data modelling, visualization, data governance
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Rosette Chong at +65 6701 1513 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1658433 (Chong Xinmei).