S$5000 - S$6500 per month
6 months ago
My client, who are a Global Pharmaceutical MNC are looking for a proven and capable Executive Assistant to support 3 C'Level Directors plus their teams.
This will be a constantly evolving with lots of last minute changes, so candidates must be reactive and used to working in a busy environment.
- Organising complex travel and diary management. The Directors travel frequently both regionally and globally, so accurate time zone management is essential
- Organising conferences and events within Singapore and across the region.
- Generating reports and Power point presentations where needed.
- Managing high volume of expense claims
- Occasional minute taking
- As hoc projects where required
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least a minimum of 5 years experience in an Executive Assistant position.
- Proven previous support of C-level executives.
- Meticulous approach and strong eye for details and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi task and prioritise tasks effectively
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Julia Rowan on +65 6701 1526 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1436123 (Julia Kay Rowan).