S$6000 - S$7500 per month + AWS + VB
11 months ago
My client, based in Raffles Place is looking for an Executive Assistant to support the CFO of this US MNC.
This will be fast paced and constantly evolving position that will need someone who can manage complex meetings and events simultaneously.
This EA will need to:
Deliver complex travel and related arrangements.
Calendar scheduling with internal and external parties within the Finance Team.
Maintain and organize files and database for team access.
Administrative and secretarial support to the team for expense claims, preparation of reports and presentations.
Maintain schedules for projects and tracks expenditures and budgets.
Assists in the planning and logistics of any events or activities.
Work with team and follow up on any adhoc projects.
Preparing and coordinating, ensuring availability of presentation and any related materials.
Ensure smooth delivery of quarterly Finance Town Hall.
Administrator for Finance intranet portal.
Academic qualifications / degree & relevant prior experience:
Key strengths / personal attributes for the role:
* Degree in Management/Business Administration preferred or Diploma in Secretarial Studies
*Experience in a Senior EA/PA position in a MNC
* Excellent skills in Microsoft office suite
* Time Management skills
* Superior organizational skills
* Demonstated ability to multi task and work under pressure
* Team Player
* Conscientious and detail-minded
* Strong planning and organisational skills
* Able to work independently with minimum supervision
* Hands-on ability to implement swiftly and effectively by taking ownership and accepting responsibility
* Excellent communication skills with all levels of people internally & externally
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Julia Rowan on +65 6701 1526 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1436123 (Julia Kay Rowan).