Up to S$84000.00 per annum
11 months ago
The Singapore office of a growing MNC seeks an outstanding Executive Assistant to provide support to their APAC President. The successful candidate will be a polished and extremely capable professional with previous experience supporting C-Level individuals. Benefits include the opportunity to further your career as a senior EA, work for an exciting and growing firm in a central location, and obtain a competitive salary package.
About the role:
- Provide excellent secretarial support to the President including minute taking as well as diary, calendar and meeting management.
- Provide additional support to 2 other senior staff members with expenses.
- Organise and execute quarterly meetings and events for over approximately 100 pax.
- Source and renovate a new office premises for the company's growing presence in Singapore.
- Take on responsibility for the company's global travel policy.
- Lead the APAC Events Committee.
- Complete additional ad-hoc tasks for the President as required.
- Mentor junior EA's at the company.
- An organized and meticulous individual with the ability to work efficiently and independently.
- An accomplished Executive Assistant with previous experience in similar roles.
- A personable and calm demeanor with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- A holder of a Diploma or higher.
- At least 5 years' experience as an administrative professional.
If this is you, please apply.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Lucy Greenleaf on +65 6701 1503 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1984700 (Lucy Collette Greenleaf).