- Leading Hospitality firm
- Exciting new initiative
- Great exposure
A leading hospitality organization is seeking a marketing, branding and partnership executive to conceptualize and execute integrated marketing campaigns & omnichannel media strategies aimed at supporting their growth and transformation.
You will be responsible for supporting the execution of all online and offline campaigns and partnerships, including events, creative communications, public relations, social media, digital optimization and loyalty marketing.
- At least 3 years of marketing experience within hospitality, lifestyle, retail or new tech
- Strong communication and writing skills, possesses quantitative analytical ability and strategic thinking
- Experienced in digital marketing and social media
- Strong people skills with the ability to engage with all levels of staff across diverse cultures and managing stakeholder satisfaction
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial yet corporate environment executing large-scale projects, as an individual contributor as well as within a team
- Fluency in Mandarin in order to effectively deal with the Chinese market.
** This is a 1 year contract with renewal possibilities.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Fiona Cheong on +65 6701 1525 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1218976 (Cheong Xuefen Fiona).