S$90000.00 - S$108000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
A well-established entertainment MNC is seeking a Director to oversee the full spectrum of the development of the F&B side of the brand's business. As the F&B Director, you would be managing the F&B business segment of a listed company with presence in SEA and Europe.
- Oversee the full spectrum of development including providing concept generation, design, development, setup, menu, operations etc.
- Establish and drive operational excellence standards to ensure a high level of guest satisfaction at all times
- Implement effective controls of food, beverage, labour and operating expenses
- Identify opportunities in optimising operational performance and brand awareness
- Oversee the P&L to ensure financial models are aligned and financial targets are met
- Maintaining effective communication of corporate directions between the HQ and the operations team
- Ensure consistent brand standards in all the restaurants
- Drive effective promotions, activities and upselling incentive programmes with cross-functional support
- Establish a career development plan for the team with structured training, development plan and succession planning
- A Bachelor's degree in hospitality, business management or in a relevant field is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organisational and administration skills in a professional or corporate environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and results driven environment
- Able to work independently and in liaison with other departments/offices when necessary
- Convey a strong positive personal and professional image with excellent standards of professional behaviour and ethics
- Proven track record of making strategic business decisions with extensive hands-on operations knowledge
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Melanie Weller on +65 6701 1528 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1441021 (Melanie Anne Weller).