S$5000 - S$6000 per month
2 months ago
- Leading automation company
- Career progression opportunties
- Lead the Service team to provide effective and timely services as requested by customers
- Manage all existing scheduled production and job assignments
- Assist with shop quotes.
- Provide/delegate training and assist with implementation as necessary for process improvements.
- Improve customer service standards and improve financial performance.
- Maintain employee focus on quality programs.
- Provide time guidelines for specific jobs/functions and review these guidelines with employees as required
- Collect, document, and provide feedback to employees on the quality of their workmanship and authorize any rework as deemed necessary to achieve zero defects.
- Related experience in process & control or instrumentation industry
- Experience in a supervisory role.
- Good knowledge on control valves, control and instrumentation.
- Possess a Class 3 driving license
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Vinay Pullakhandam on +65 6701 1505 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1770034 (Vinay Pullakhandam).