S$75000 - S$100000 per annum + bonus and stock options
4 months ago
VOLT is partnering with a rapidly expanding MedTech business, with offices in Singapore and Indonesia, which is looking to hire a hands-on Finance Manager to undertake the full range of accounting, company secretarial, HR and administration duties.
This is an opportunity for an experienced, all-round finance and administration professional to join an exciting, vibrant, profitable organisation with a start-up culture which is doing some amazing things in the world of life sciences.
With 4 new, game-changing technologies in the market and an injection of capital from a recent round of fundraising, the organisation is set to grow headcount and revenue quickly with a view to an IPO in 2022.
The company is currently using MYOB but will be implementing Xero in Q1 of next year, so the successful candidate will be heavily involved in this project. Some experience of Xero would be an advantage but is not a pre-requisite.
We are looking for an energetic, hardworking and outgoing Finance Manager who is comfortable liaising at board level but who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and do the day to day accounting work.
As the company expands so will the role, so there will be plenty of opportunities for learning and development. It is currently a stand alone position but there may be a chance to grow a small team going forward, as revenue and headcount increases.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Monthly closing of the management accounts, budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis
- Preparation of financial statements and liaising with the external auditors
- Reconciling inter-company transactions and ensuring balance sheet and profit & loss accuracy
- Fixed assets and intangible assets calculations and quarterly GST submissions
- Accounts payable, accounts receivable, weekly cashflow updates for the board, balance reconciliations, telegraphic transfers
- HR duties such as payroll, CPF, tracking annual leave, liaising with the MOM regarding EPs.
- Keeping track of an renewal of patents
- Preparing and arranging board meetings and the AGM
- Other finance, administration, HR and company secretarial duties
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Will Russell on +65 6701 1502 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1109294 (Russell William Edward Hamilton).