Up to S$80400.00 per annum
2 months ago
My Client is a luxury eyewear MNC, they are looking for an experienced financial controller who can bring the company to the next level! If you are someone who relishes challenges, this role is for you!
Major Duties & Responsibilities
Perform business review in the country to assess financial, accounting and operational controllership for both risks and opportunities.
Manage financial reporting to ensure preparation of timely and accurate financials
Coordinate the local finance team on financial analysis, resolving operational matters, contracts review, review of key business performance indicator and championing lean business process by recommending best practices
Review budget and forecast with regional management
Oversee internal control, policies and procedures to ensure compliance with US GAAP and SOX, coordinate internal and external audit
Manage cash flow projection, working capital, banking facilities and all banking matters of the country
Drive people development of accounting team by managing bubble assignment in accounting and internal controls
Knowledge and skills
- Effective and efficient management skills.
- A strong financial background
- A good communicator at all levels.
- A pro-active thinker with proven change management skills.
- A proven team leader.
- Proven ability to deliver stretching financial targets.
- Experience of developing individuals and fostering their career advancement including suitable coaching and mentoring abilities.
- Must be able to converse in Thai and Englsh
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Erwin Lim on +65 6701 1508 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1984696 (Erwin Lim Wei Han).