S$5000 - S$6000 per month
5 months ago
My collaborator is one of the pioneer manufacturer of advanced technologies within the genomics space and they are looking at expanding their commercial team. You will be taking on a Global Product Manager role, leading development and execution of global marketing strategies in the life sciences and IVD markets. You will also be involved in opening new markets within the regions.
You will be responsible for:
- Establisment and implementation of marketing strategies across the globe and managing channel partners to drive sales and marketing activities. Develop and prepare marketing collaterals, training materials and technical documents
- Involved heavily in new product launches in overseas market to create initial interest and adoption
- Build and maintain strong relationships with KOLs to collect feedback of the products and work on development of additional applications with the product portfolio with them to drive instruments and consumables usage.
- Participate in global conferences, seminars and exhibitions to promote brand awareness. Stay abreast of market trends and competitive landscape to provide advice to the management team for product development
What will make you the successful individual:
- Masters degree or equivalent in Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology or related scientific discipline
- Minimum 3 years of sales and marketing experience within the life sciences industry, especially in genomics space.
- Strong communications skills in English and Mandarin, as the client base is huge in Greater China.
- Travelling percentage: 35%
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Kareen Wong on +65 6701 1518 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1878552 (Wong Yin Ling, Kareen).