Up to S$71500.00 per annum
8 months ago
An innovative and hugely successful events organisation is seeking an enthusiastic and efficient HR professional to cover the Head of Talent for 6 months. This is an excellent opportunity to take on a challenging and diverse role with a possibility to permanently join their expanding HR team. The company has international locations and provides a creative and fun environment.
Salary: Up to $6,000 depending on experience
About the role:
- Be the main contact for all HR matters for a headcount of 50 pax
- Take charge of company recruitment and manpower planning
- Lead company training and development initiatives
- Handle performance management and liaise with line managers in regard to appraisals and salary increments
- Improve the company onboarding process and review the KPI system
- Develop employee benefits and HR practices at this rapidly expanding company
- Manage 1 direct report and delegate work accordingly
- A creative and fun individual with a can-do attitude
- A degree in HR, Business, Management or the equivalent relevant experience
- Ability to communicate well with strong interpersonal skills
- Enjoys taking on a challenge and working in a 'work hard, play hard' environment
- Ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines
If this is you, please apply!
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Lucy Greenleaf on +65 6701 1503 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1984700 (Lucy Collette Greenleaf).