S$7500 - S$9000 per month
4 months ago
VOLT, Singapore are looking for a high calibre HRBP to join a relatively lean HR function within a global MNC.
This role will encompass full spectrum generalist duties and would be a fantastic opportunity for and experienced HR Professional who is looking to grow and develop their Business Partnering skills.
This role will provide advice and guidance to the senior Leadership team across several business units and will need someone who is highly adaptable and able to work efficiently within a sometimes ambiguous environment.
This is an expanding team and promises to be challenging and fast paced. Whilst not defined as a regional role, there will be collaboration and some joint projects with HR teams from across the region.
For this role, you should
- Have proven Business Partnering exposure, or have been in a solid full spectrum role and be ready for the move to a more Advisory / Project based role
- Be prepared to be hands on and operational at times to support the needs of the business
- Contribute to the cultural improvements where appropriate and identify areas for improvement and development
- Contribute and make improvements to Employee Engagement
- Assist in resolution of grievances and disputes and disciplinary matters and follow up.
- Lead Employee engagement activities and make recommendations for improvements
Champion the implementation of employment engagement activities
- Assist in Recruitment and Talent Management for the designated Business Units
- Other ad hoc projects and duties as required.
- At least 6 years HR Generalist exposure of some Business Partnering
- Previous MNC Exposure
- Educated to Degree level
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Julia Rowan on +65 6701 1526 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1436123 (Julia Kay Rowan).