An exciting opportunity to join a well-known professional services organization as a key member of their HR team.
Salary: $5000 - 6000
About the role:
- Management of the hiring process including on-boarding and off-boarding
- Support the learning and development of staff including the sourcing of programs and training events
- Organisation of regional performance reviews and appraisal cycles alongside salary review exercises
- Ensure that both existing and new HR policies are in line with legislation and company requirements
- Oversee and maintain the companies wellness initiatives whilst assessing the suitability of new suggestions put forward by other members of the team
- Administrative HR duties including work pass applications and renewals, ensuring that databases are effectively maintained and the handling of insurance claims
- Liaise with the payroll team to ensure efficient running
- A Diploma/Degree in Human Resources
- Over 5 years of HR experience
- Well-organized, committed and a proven track record of working effectively
- Good knowledge of employment guidelines and legislation
- A pro-active attitude with a desire to achieve and lead a successful team
Benefits include 15 days annual leave, variable bonus, wellness allowance, a central Singapore location with excellent office facilities and exposure to a global MNC that is a leader in their field!
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Lucy Greenleaf on +65 6701 1503 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1984700 (Lucy Collette Greenleaf).