Singapore River, Singapore
S$10000 - S$12000 per annum
about 1 month ago
HR MANAGER - PHARMACEUTUCAL / CHEMICAL MANUFACTURING PLANT ROLE $130K
VOLT Singapore are looking for an HR Manager for a Plant based Role in West Singapore (Not Tuas)
Looking for a Manager to oversee several locations in Singapore and should be from the Pharmaceutical or Chemical industries
- The Senior HR Manager is tasked with ensuring alignment between the business operations and the HR practices and objectives from the global functional workstreams in the country. He/she has a keen understanding of the business's strategy, providing dynamic solutions using experience, data analyses, and organizational agility to guide his decision making.
- The Senior HR Business Partner provides consulting and coaching to employees and managers, in order to support the business's vision, mission, and overall objectives. He/she is also responsible for delivering a comprehensive and consumer-driven people service, aligning both people management and business strategies.
- Contact for the business leaders and management in the country / region and provide strategic and day-to-day leadership to drive the delivery of business' HR plan.
- Ensures that there is alignment between the strategies from global HR functions, regional HR and the existing business' policies and procedures, updating each as required.
- Consults and coach business' leadership and management on organizational structure and design.
- Assist leadership and management on progressive discipline of employees as well as employment decisions.
- Collaborates with the business heads and global HR functions in developing recruitment plans, identifying training needs, and advocating for continuous learning for employees where necessary. Providing coaching and mentoring support where required.
- Take initiative and build relationships with workers' union in order to facilitate a collaborative working practice and to keep in touch with local employment laws and practices.
- Manage industrial relation topics related to employees.
- Analyzes and reports on KPIs and trends related to human capital in the business and uses these findings to develop strategies and solutions to issues that affect the business's employee relations.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Julia Rowan on +65 6701 1526 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1436123 (Julia Kay Rowan).