Singapore River, Singapore
S$3500 - S$4000 per month
3 months ago
VOLT, Singapore have an exciting opportunity for and HR Generalist to join a creative organization based in the Tiong Bahru area - This role promises to be unique and diverse and no day will be the same!
We are looking for a highly flexible HR Operations specialist to join the friendly team, reporting to the HR Manager.
Working for the European Leadership team, this organization looks to create unique customer experiences and will be working alongside some of the most well-known brands in the World.
The environment will be fast paced and this person will need to be able to multitask and deliver results with little supervision. Due to the nature of this organization, this may not suit someone looking for a straightforward 9am-5pm role……
This role will:
- Provide full spectrum HR Support to the team of 50
- Manage 1 x HR Administrator
- Undertake all Recruitment for the organization from posting of job adverts to relevant sites to proactively sourcing for suitable candidates and managing the process from interview to onboarding and beyond
- Ensure that all HR policies, practices and initiatives are in compliance and aligned with the business requirements
- Assist in Payroll, Leave Management, salary calculation, payslips etc.
- Provide HR advisory and support to the business on all HR related matters
- Manage work pass applications and contract renewals
- Assist in employee relations and grievances procedures
- Generate relevant monthly reports and analysis where required
- Other projects or duties as assigned
This person will:
- Possess excellent knowledge of the Singapore employment contract law
- Have the ability to multi-task and deliver within a tight deadline.
- Have a great attitude and be willing to learn & contribute
- Be results and customer service oriented.
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity and ability to handle highly confidential information appropriately.
- Improve the onboarding process, and assist in creating and SOP.
- Assist the implementation and recruitment of Skills Futures program
- Have a positive attitude towards changes and process improvement
The ideal candidate should be personable, confident, driven, knowledgeable and smart.
They should be passionate about people as they will be the main contact for all employees relating to HR matters.
This person must be a degree holder and have 2 to 4 years of experience in an HR
Generalist capacity covering HR operations and general HR administration.
They must have superb communication skills both written and verbal and have outstanding stakeholder management experience.
They must be self-motivated, proactive, organized and have strong attention to detail whilst being independent and a strong team player.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Julia Rowan on +65 6701 1526 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1436123 (Julia Kay Rowan).