S$4000 - S$4500 per month + AWS + 2 month VB
2 months ago
My client is based in the North of Singapore (Transport provided) and currently recruiting for an HR Business Partner to join the friendly team within an exciting organization.
This is a rare opportunity to make the move from Operational HR to a more strategic and advisory role.
- Partner Business Units to ensure that all HR policies, practices and initiatives are in compliance and alignment
- Provide HR advisory and support to Business Units on HR related matters
- Focus on Recruitment of Blue Collar all the way to Director level in your allocate Business unit from initial sourcing through to onboarding, off boarding and beyond.
- Maintain accurate employees' information in SAP system
- Manage foreign employees' work pass and contract renewal activities
- Provide support in streamlining HR policies, systems & procedures
- Handle employee disciplinary issues and grievances
- Generate monthly reports and analysis on a timely and accurate manner
- Other projects or duties as assigned
- Degree in Business, preferably majoring in Human Resource Management
- At least 2 years of experience in a generalist role
- Resourceful with strong analytical abilities
- Possess initiative, independent, systematic, sense of urgency & a strong team player
- Possess good communication skills and interpersonal skills
Familiarity with SAP will be an added advantage
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Julia Rowan on +65 6701 1526 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1436123 (Julia Kay Rowan).