S$5000 - S$7000 per month
3 months ago
Integration Analyst - 1-year contract - Singapore
- Global brand name in automotive sector
- Experienced in end-to-end integration landscape
- Play key role in evaluation and rollout phase
- Diverse tasks including business engagement, IT engagement, service delivery and solutions delivery
The ideal fit is experienced in assessing initial market system landscape within enterprise environment, understands the interactions of data flows business processes and systems. Collaborate with stakeholders to make sure of the end-to-end integration landscape are well-understood and is able to take place regionally.
You will identify and anticipate any gaps and risks before integration takes place. During the rollout phase, you will design standardized integration that fits the requirements of different countries, matching to their mechanisms. At the same time, continuous collaboration with key stakeholders for smooth implementations according to the project timeline, budget and quality.
This position will provide you with global exposure, as you will be working with headquarters, regional team and local teams for this integration. It is important that the person possess strong communication skills and is expressive in words, getting the right messages and requirements across to different teams. More than 50% of the scope involved engagement with business and IT teams defining integration landscape. The remainder of the scope is to ensure customer service and delivery pre and post implementations.
Key Experience in
- Aligning stakeholders to business requirements on the regional level minimum
- Defining IT integration landscape and overseas blueprint of IT digital strategy
- Ensure fulfillment of regional business requirements and project timeline of the integration
- IT assessment and understanding on systems and processes
- Designing integration landscape in accordance to company's fit
- Support IT team during implementation and consistency of overall overseas IT landscape
- Technology experience in .net/ .net CORE, API's/ rest-API, SOAP, XML, Process mapping
- Advantageous if you have advance knowledge and working experience in Angular, Docker, Micro-services, DevOps / CICD
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Rosette Chong at +65 6701 1513 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1658433 (Chong Xinmei).