S$80000.00 - S$90000 per annum
14 days ago
- Planning, executing and documenting audits in accordance to professional standards.
- Ensure audits are completed within the given deadline and budget.
- Identification of risks involved and showing initiative in terms of follow up
- Liaise with various stakeholders and departments to assess the environment and perform an analysis to identify risks and create reports and recommendations.
- Come up with solutions to mitigate risks involved
- Monitoring of metrics to ensure policies are all aligned with the latest regulations
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of audit experience
- CIA qualification/Big 4 experience preferred but not required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (Verbal & Written)
- Strong in analysis and report writing
- Proficient in SAP and MS
- Able to work under high pressure environment as well as tight deadlines
- Proactive and highly driven
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Erwin Lim on +65 6701 1508 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1984696 (Erwin Lim Wei Han).