S$6000 - S$8000 per annum + AWS + VB
6 months ago
IT Governance Manager
- Global Company, offering regional and global exposure
- Permanent Opportunity with good compensation offering
- You will be responsible to manage Governance Control Policies, Be the point of contact for IT Audit requirements and also have strong PMO background to drive the changes and comply to the required standards in close collaboration with the Head Office
- Strong communication capability and EQ is key.
The position will report to the Senior Manager, IT Procurement, Governance and Finance.
Principal duties and accountabilities
- Manage IT governance to support Group IT to be effective in achieving its goals and objectives.
- Align governance and compliance for APAC IT to the same standards as HO, with adaptation to local APAC needs. This includes working closely to ensure compliance with IT contract management and procurement.
- Run/coordinate the various committees relating to IT governance, e.g. Sourcing Board, Engagement Committee.
- Communicate policies and processes to management team and IT colleagues to drive awareness, alignment and compliance. Bring awareness of process changes to IT management team.
- Review and work with stakeholders to improve and update IT policies and procedures
- Single Point of Contact for risk management and audit matters: work closely with Group IT and auditors to ensure a smooth audit process and prompt closure of close audit issues.
- As the subject matter expert, provide consultancy and advice on the best practices for tools used by IT, e.g. project management tools, time clocking.
- Conduct training to IT colleagues on policies, procedures and tools.
- At least 5 years' experience in IT Governance, PMO, IT audit or equivalent.
- Experience in developing IT policies and procedures.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, including engaging with senior management, Detailed and analytical;
- Strong cross-cultural awareness and communication skills to collaborate effectively with colleagues across Asia, Europe and the Americas;
- Able to work independently as well as be a good team player;
- Handles multiple tasks and tight timelines well;Versatile and able to handle a rapidly evolving environment;
- Able to travel when required (10%).
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Preetika Bhatia on +65 6701 1523 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1767372 (Bhatia Preetika).