S$5000 - S$6000 per month
2 months ago
IT Support Engineer - Permanent
My client is a leading organization in the medical devices industry and they are actively looking for potential and highly skilled IT Support engineer to join their IT team to provide support for their APAC HQ in Singapore.
In this role, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Attend to end-user's technical problems by telephone in a helpdesk environment.
- Provide level 1 and 2 hands-on technical support for end-users in Singapore.
- Administration and maintenance of VMWare, Windows server, backup, PABX, web server.
- Administration, installation, implementation and maintenance of network/server infrastructure.
- Support for IT inventory, user training and helpdesk support for PC, printer and phone, and troubleshoot IT related issues
- Take part in IT- infrastructure related projects.
Required technical skillsets:
- 3+ years of experience in hands-on technical support position working in end-user environment with at least 100 end users.
- Proficient in VMWare vSphere virtualisation, WAN/LAN Network, Microsoft operating systems, Active Directory, Exchange, Skype for Business, SQL Database and Cloud technologies.
- Exposure to new office/plant IT setup, data center operations, backup and disaster recovery.
- Experience working with networking infrastructure, including: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN remote access, IPsec, BGP and other protocols.
- Strong knowledge in ITIL V 3 processes. ITIL V3 Certified is a MUST.
- CCNA or MCSA/MCSE certified is added advantage.
- Great communication skills to work with internal and cross-functional teams.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).