S$4000 - S$5000 per month
about 1 month ago
IT System Administrator - Level 1 + 2 support
- Great company's culture with friendly working environment.
- Permanent role with attractive compensation package
- Chance to have regional support exposure.
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Provide Level 1 + Level 2 support for End-users (workstation, PCs, mobile devices, etc.)
- Manage/response to service request and incident management processes from end-users to ensure SLAs.
- Provide remote/face-to-face support for end-users when required and ensure standard ITIL for IT services.
- Provide support and coordinate with other teams for projects.
- Deployment and configuration for hardware and software.
- Involvement in IT procurement, vendor management and assist in annual auditting.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- 4+ years of experience in providing desktop/helpdesk support in end-user environment.
- Hands-on technical expertise in supporting PCs, workstation, printers, hardwares, etc.
- Experience in MS Office, MFP, MS Operating system.
- Experience in supporting SAP, ERP system will be preferred.
- Strong technical experience on network infrastructure.
- Hands-on experience in supporting other technologies: video conference, skype, cisco, etc.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).