S$5000 - S$7000 per month
about 1 month ago
Java Developer - 1-year contract - Singapore
Our client is a home-owned multinational company based in Singapore. The software development team is looking forward to having a Java Programmers to join the team.
With multiple projects concurrently, including local (Singapore) based projects and overseas projects (exotic countries) to expand your career horizon, experiencing how the technology landscape is like outside of Singapore. Projects include tech refresh/revamp, using emerging technologies and implementing for clients.
You will focus on Java Applications using different software development methods and contribute by improving software quality and to all phases of SDLC using great codes. It is important that you develop and maintain in accordance to software architecture and ensure implementation during the project.
To foster creative and agile thinking, you understand and has the capabilities to apply alternative methods using different technologies.
- Java, J2EE
- Struts, JSF, Spring, EJB, Hibernate
- IBM BPM, LDAP, Documentum and Liferay
- JBoss Application Server, ESB
- DB2 Database, SQL, PL/SQL
- Proven track record of hands-on experience and detailed project involvement
- Like to stay non-functional and able to keep up with newest technologies
- Looking to advance into providing technical leadership to team members
- Able to articulate well across the team and to clients
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Rosette Chong at +65 6701 1513 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1658433 (Chong Xinmei).