Up to S$120000.00 per annum
2 months ago
My client is an US MNC in the semiconductor industry. They are looking for a technically sound accountant who can add value to their organisation. If you are that person, this role is for you!
- Responsible for the accountants regionally, reviewing their work and ensuring it is accurate.
- Review and ensuring accurate month end close activities
- Ensuring statutory filings are accurate
- Making sure all requirements are in compliance with the corporate policies
- Promote new ways of streamlining accounting process across the region
- Manage senior stakeholders both internally and externally
- Provide guidance to your team members
- Manage any ad-hoc tasks given
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or equivalent
- 7-10 years of relevant working experience including 3 years of supervisory experience
- Technically sound and must have US GAAP and IFRS knowledge
- Familiar with SAP
- Excellent communicator and a motivator
- A strong team player and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Erwin Lim on +65 6701 1508 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1984696 (Erwin Lim Wei Han).