S$8000 - S$11000 per month
about 2 months ago
Lead IT Auditor
- Consultancy experience from Big 4 is essential
- Broad scope of IT Audit across applications, systems and networks
As the Lead IT Auditor you will perform independent reviews of IT domains. With the aim to review the effectiveness of the internal control and risk management framework operated and governance processes.
The scope of the work includes application and infrastructure reviews assessments related to:
- IT Management & Governance
- Project Development & Delivery, Project Portfolio Management
- IT Operations
- Information Security, including cybersecurity,
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery.
You will contribute to the presentation of audit conclusions and recommendations to the top management.
Participate in the recommendations' follow-up and action plans monitoring.
Essential Experience and Qualifications
- Graduate plus professional certifications (CISA, CISM, CISSP)
- 10 years of IT audit experience minimum in a large enterprise and a few years from a Consultancy sector
- Thorough understanding and performance of Information Systems auditing; covering IT general control reviews, application control reviews, and Information Security assessments
- Be knowledgeable in IT security / cybersecurity
- SAP audit experience
- Familiar with ISO27000 security policy, COBIT methodology, COSO ERM framework, and other IT frameworks / methodologies (e.g., ITIL)
- Must be willing to travel
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Anju Lagah on +65 6701 1504 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1219693 (Anju Lagah).