Up to S$0.00 per annum
4 months ago
A leading OEM is looking for a licenced and qualified Maintenance Engineer who is well versed with the Aviation Rules and Regulations
Job Description :
- Maintenance performance on customer aircraft with regards to compliance.
- Perform inspection and correct any malfunction or deficiency to the aircraft.
- Re-installing of obstruction within Aircraft components and trouble shoot aircraft.
- Perform Cleaning, fuelling/ defueling tasks aircraft as required.
- Assist with complex repairs works as per requirement.
- Hold an Aircraft Maintenance Engineering License.
- 3 years signing off in Singapore CAAS licensed preferred.
- Strong communication and Interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Divya Sridhar on +65 6701 1514 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1877895 (Sridhar Divya).