Fortune 500 Logistics Services (Air Freight) Company is looking for an experienced Import and Export Compliance Executive.
- Oversee day-to-day customs compliance activities related to the import and export shipments from acquisition of raw materials to point of consumption in the SEA Region.
- Execute inventory reconciliation practices to avoid invoice/inventory/scheduling discrepancies
- Constant communication with Customs Compliance Authorities adhering with Import and Export control guidelines and policies
- Implement continuous improvement practices such as lead time reduction, traceability of goods, standardized procedures, etc.
- Collect, Analyze and Report day to day data to Management
- Bachelor's in Supply Chain or Logistics
- At least 4 years of experience in Customs Compliance (essentially APAC Countries)
- Excellent Communication Skills in Mandarin to liaise with APAC regulatory authorities
- Experienced in Singapore's Major Exporter Scheme
- APEX License and/or APICS CLTD Certification (Strong plus)
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Francisco Cervantes on +65 6701 1509 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R 2089806 (Cervantes Camacho Francisco Alonso).