Up to S$144000.00 per annum
Cervantes Camacho Francisco Alonso
about 2 months ago
- Act as Logistics Head to oversee product transportation, routing, customs compliance and distribution network across the SEA region.
- Proactively identify and cost reduction strategies by proposing routing and inventory optimization opportunities.
- Provide technical logistics expertise to improve loading and discharging processes to business partners.
- Report monthly Logistics' KPIs to shareholders using comprehensive data analytics reports.
- Supervise logistics projects conducting information and data gathering, cost-benefit analysis with internal and external decision makers and Managers to re-engineer the end-to-end Distribution Network ensuring shareholders' satisfaction.
- Implement risk assessment tools to evaluate different logistics network models.
- Take responsibility on 3PL vendors and contractors' performance evaluation, corrective actions and selection.
- At least 5 years of experience leading Supply Chain/Logistics and Distribution Network Optimization Projects in a high-volume manufacturing environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain/Logistics/Engineering field
- Managerial Experience
- Logistics Background (i.e. INCOTERMS, MES, Customs Clearance)
- Experience applying DMAIC, 6 Sigma, Kaizen, Lean Manufacturing practices
- MBA and APICS/PMP Certification (Highly Preferred)
- Strong IT Systems proficiency (i.e. SAP, WMS, Oracle, SQL)
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Francisco Cervantes on +65 6701 1509 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R 2089806 (Cervantes Camacho Francisco Alonso).