S$2000 - S$3000 per month
about 1 month ago
My client is looking for a Maintenance Technician who will work on maintenance of all production equipment and plant facilities
- To maintain a preventive maintenance program for all production equipment and plant facilities
- To fabricate jigs and fixtures to augment the manufacturing processes
- To follow up with requests, from all other department within the organization, for minor repairs
- Logging and tracking of maintenance work order, TPM downtime, compressor operation hours, hot work permit, equipment checklists, etc.
- Daily start-up of production and facilities machines
- Upkeep of Facilities services
- Perform scheduled Preventive Maintenance and TPM
- Conduct weekly Single Point Training to production operators
- NITEC certificate, preferably in Electrical/Mechatronics with preferably 2 years' relevant working experience in a manufacturing environment
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Vinay Pullakhandam on +65 6701 1505 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1770034 (Vinay Pullakhandam).