S$100000.00 - S$120000.00 per annum + bonus +benefits etc.
4 months ago
Manager Operations - Medical Communication
Manages the day-to-day operations of the program team. Supports staff members so that contracted services are provided in accordance with client and internal Medical Communications policies and procedures. Trains and supervises Medical Communications support staff, experienced professionals and/or health
care professionals on the program team. Develops, coaches, and mentors employees. Develops and maintains client relationships. Provides clinical expertise and guidance to clients and/or staff.
- Develops employees and manages employee performance including performance appraisals, management and salary administration for direct reports. Monitors employee work. Handles employee relations issues, scheduling and time record verification, recruiting and billable hours management.
- Completes client reports, develops procedural documents, troubleshoots program issues, maintains program knowledge, and ensures compliance with company policies and procedures including SOP's, protocols, and FDA/COFEPRIS/ANVISA/ICH and other regulations.
- Acts as liaison between the client, Medical Communications management and staff for issues such as workflow processes, available resources, and new initiatives affecting the program.
- Handles all aspects of program training including providing training to staff members, developing curriculum, and documenting and maintaining training records and curriculum.
- Liaisons with the business development team, presents at PRM/ERMs, functions as a consultant or Medical Information professional to cover program services, such as, performing answering medical inquiries and documenting contacts, adverse events, and product complaints.
Fluent in in English and Mandarin/Cantonese (this role will have signicant interaction with company clients based in China)
Healthcare Degree (Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy or Nursing or similiar)
Significant experience in the healthcare or pharmaceutical industry with responsibilities involving counseling or providing medical information -Minumum 6 years
Managerial experience at least 2 years leadership experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent time management skills and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong decision making skills
- Ability to coach and train staff
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Jochen Surrey on +65 6701 1516 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1878834 (Jochen Nico Surrey).