S$6000 - S$9000 per month
about 1 month ago
Network Security Engineer - Level 2/3 - Permanent
A client of mine is looking for multiple technical Network Security Engineers to join in their technical team to provide expertise and support for leading organizations:
- Implementation and deployment audit, and troubleshoot the network security system
- Identifying, monitoring, and defining the requirements of the overall security of the system.
- Configuring and installing security infrastructure devices.
- Analyse, troubleshoot and correcting network problems remotely and on-site.
- 6+ years of hands-on experience in Network Security space.
- In depth understanding in Network security, including: load balancer, proxy, DNS, SRX
- In-depth understanding of L2 switching and L3 routing protocols OSPF, EIGRP, RIP, BGP, multicast, MPLS (LAN, TCP/IP, DHCP, L3 VPN, L2 VPN, VPLS, preferably from a provider point of view).
- Understanding of Wireless technologies and devices (CAPWAP, WLC, FlexConnect, etc.)
- Hands on working experience in the design of complex networks supporting data, voice and video, WLAN in a converge environment
- CISSP or equivalent certification is added advanatge.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).