S$100000 - S$150000 per annum
2 months ago
Perfumer - Fragrance Industry
- International Fragrance House
- Pioneer for a new COE
- Regional Customer needs- SEA/Middle East
I am currently working on an exclusive mandate a leading International Specialty Fragrance Business to help them identify a suitable candidate for a Perfumer position based in Singapore. This role will be reporting to the Vice President of Global Innovation and will be responsible for creation of new Fragrances, formulations, reformulation of fragrances and Fragrance matching.
Other areas of focus
* To assist in creation of new Fragrances, formulations, reformulation of fragrances and Fragrance matching
* Blend accurate, timely and efficient fragrances for the perfumer
* Maintain documentation (formulations, requisitions etc.)
* Prioritize the projects in coordination with Perfumery team and Creative Fragrance Managers
* Responsible to maintain data and formulations in absence of the responsible formula manager
* Assist the perfumer in creations by giving olfactive inputs and by preparing small accords, bases etc.
* Conduct evaluation of Fine Fragrances, applications and Fragrances in cosmetic products.
* Create fragrances based on different concepts for different functional product in co-ordination with marketing brief.
* Create cost effective versions of classical and fine fragrances for different applications in coordination with Team.
* Assist QC team in olfaction queries of aroma chemicals and fragrances.
* Assist Sr. Perfumer in supporting Marketing team for promotion of the product by personal visit to the client.
* Work closely with R&D team on new product development and conformity to Standard market references.
* Maintain the stock level of raw materials, packaging materials etc required in the perfumery lab.
The role can be based in Singapore or Indonesia depending upon the candidate's experience and availability.
- Degree in Science
- Minimum 4 years of experience ias a Perfumer - Fragrance Industry
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and communication skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).