- Leading Chemical Plant
- Jurong Island
- Attractive package and benefits
- Handle daily operational tasks and participate in plant troubleshooting
- Perform field logging, routine sampling and plant testing work
- Prepare process equipment for mechanical work according to SOP procedures
- Carry out loading/unloading and raw material charging activities
- Perform basic trouble shooting and simple maintenance job for the process and equipment.
- Ensure compliance with safety, housekeeping and discipline during production.
- Diploma in Chemical Engg/Chemical Process Technology
- Min 3 years of experience in the chemicals industry
- Good communication skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Vinay Pullakhandam on +65 6701 1505 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1770034 (Vinay Pullakhandam).