S$2500 - S$3500 per month
about 2 months ago
Based in Penang (Malaysia) is a leading MNC, they are hiring a Project Manager who has demonstrated leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes for an area or business work-stream. The incumbent will partner with a business leader to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and effect short-term and some long-term business goals through leadership of individual projects or business units.
* Provide leadership and direction to teams empowered to execute the Process Improvement strategy for efficiency, ease of doing business, and overall cost savings.
* Deliver high levels of improvement in process capability and process efficiency
* Lead work-stream teams driving designs and business processes to reduce defects and attain world-class levels of quality
* Lead, teach, and train team members in the use of continuous improvement tools (TQM, TPS, Lean, Six Sigma, VSM, etc.)
* Work with leaders - CCM, ACCM, and business unit leads and teams to uncover and assess process improvement opportunities.
* In conjunction with the entire Project Management Team, other leaders of quality and Quality Champions, serve as a change agent in institutionalizing process improvement, ease of doing business, and quality
* Constantly seek, share, and implement best practices
* Bachelor's Degree required
* Six Sigma Green Belt preferred
* 5 years' experience in project management desired
* Lean Certification from and industry leading program is strongly desired
* Demonstrated ability to motivate others and achieve results
* Demonstrated commitment for process improvement
* Effective oral and written communication skills advantageous
* Customer-focused in defining quality and establishing priorities
* Executive level presentation skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Amrith Kiran on +65 6701 1507 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1982600 (Amrith Kiran).