Sydney, New South Wales
S$90000.00 - S$120000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
3 months ago
Senior Pharmacovigilance Associate (AUS+NZ)
My Client are a leader in the global healthcare industry around the world. They are looking to identify an individual to join their business as part of investment into the regional capability in the Drug Safety/PV space. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced PV Associate to become part of my client's country headquarters (AUS+NZ)
The role will be focused on the ensuring compliance and taking ownership of my clients PV systems for medical products and biologics in both AUS and NZ.
- The successful individual will act as Local Qualified Person Responsible for PV in Australia/New Zealand
- Lead safety risk management activities ensuring accurate oversight of product safety and that appropriate actions are taken for the AUS and NZ markets.
- Liaise with industry and government bodies to ensure my clients PV Quality systems maintain compliance with regional requirements Maintain a thorough understanding of and comply with the Baxter Pharmacovigilance Quality systems and policies.
- Ensure all data captured processes are adhered to enabling compliance with all global PV safety database and regulatory authority requirements
- Ensure appropriate liaison with country Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Quality, Business Units, Legal.
Essential Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in pharmacy, nursing, or medical science
- At least 5 years of Pharmacovigilance experience working within Australia and New Zealand
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral & written communication & interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Jochen Surrey on +65 6701 1516 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1878834 (Jochen Nico Surrey).