Johor Bahru, Malaysia
S$2000 - S$2400 per month
4 months ago
- Based in Johor Bahru, near Port of Tanjung Pelepas
- Global renowned logistics services provider
- Focused role, servicing a medical devices manufacturer
- Attractive package with benefits
A world leading logistics provider is looking for a highly motivated QA logistics executive with a sharp eye for details to join their vibrant team. You will be responsible to provide services to a global medical devices manufacturer, supporting logistics activities for their Malaysian warehouse and ensuring quality compliance to both the client's and global standards.
- Coordinate the both logistics and quality operations for client's Malaysian warehouse and transportation from/to the warehouse in compliance to client's global quality strategy.
- Support stakeholders in the management of critical activities like stock blocking/release, traceability, FSCA and rework/relabelling in the scope of Malaysian logistics operations.
- Manage and coordinate incoming/ outgoing quality inspection of externally produced goods in Malaysian warehouse.
- Manage non-conforming goods and exercise accurate judgements on product rejections in accordance to CAPA and to coordinate on disposal of goods. Ensure follow through of CAPA and timely closure
- Maintain relevant processes in local QMS and assure compliance to global processes and applicable standards.
- Initiate continuous improvement projects on operational processes to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Diploma or degree in life sciences, logistics or quality management with minimum of 3 years working experience within the quality space in a logistics setting, preferably within the medical devices industry
- Experienced with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 13485 and GMP
- Strong communications skills in English is required as you will be liaising with both internal and external stakeholders
- Preferably good working knowledge in process management, continuous improvement, change management, risk and CAPA management, warehouse management
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Kareen Wong on +65 6701 1518 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1878552 (Wong Yin Ling, Kareen).