Quality Control Chemist - Sensory - Flavors/Food & Ingredients
- International Speciality Chemicals Business
- Permanent job opportunity with excellent career growth opportunities
I am currently working on an exciting mandate a leading International Speciality Chemicals Business to help them identify a suitable candidate for an Quality Control Chemist position, based in Singapore.
- Perform Sensory, Physical and Chemical analysis on Raw materials and the finished products ensuring that the quality standards are maintained and are within the required specifications by the customer
- Handle customer companies, followed by consultation internally to resolve the issue
- Quality Control and Lab Documentation
- Ensure Compliance and Safety standards are always maintain in the lab
- In charge of the lab equipment's maintenance, verification and calibration
Ideal candidate will a Diploma/Degree in Science and should have strong sensory skills background within the F&B/Flavors/Nutrition/Food Ingredients Industry.
- Degree in Science/Chemistry or related discipline
- Experience in an Quality Control/Quality Assurance - within the Food and beverage/Flavors/Ingredients Industry
- Strong Sensory skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Team player
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).