S$3000 - S$5000 per month
7 months ago
Multiple quality engineer/associate quality engineer positions available with a fast-expanding medical devices manufacturer! You will be exposed to various learning opportunities, honing your expertise with the vibrant and motivated team.
What are the main responsibilities?
- Responsible for daily quality-related issues, such as ensuring of incoming material's quality, product inspection.
- Ensure processes' compliance to company's quality systems regulations and ISO standards, establishing mechanism to measure and monitor the quality of the products.
- Consolidate quality data, analyzing trends and applying Six Sigma principles in support of continuous improvement initiatives
- Managing DHR and support root cause analyses for non-conformance issues
What I am looking out in you:
- Diploma, Degree or professional certifications in quality, engineering (mechanical/industrial/bioengineering) or related fields.
- 2 to 5 years' experience in quality assurance in a manufacturing environment, preferably within the medical devices space
- Good knowledge in ISO 13485, FDA 21 CFR 820, MDD 93/42/EEC
- Working knowledge of Six Sigma methods and statistical tools (e.g. SPC, Gage R&R, DoE, CPK, FMEA, etc)
This role with offer you:
- Challenging job scope and an opportunity to work with talented and technically strong individuals who are very willing to share
- Opportunity to work in a Class III medical devices environment
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Kareen Wong on +65 6701 1518 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1878552 (Wong Yin Ling, Kareen).