S$3000 - S$6000 per month
5 months ago
A Class III medical devices manufacturer focusing on cutting-edge technology is looking at hiring quality engineers to support their highly motivated quality team. The company is undergoing massive expansive plans in terms of R&D and manufacturing here in Singapore. It is a place to develop and hone your skills set with good career progression as the team size expands.
You will be responsible for:
- Daily quality-related issues, such as ensuring of incoming material's quality, product inspection.
- Ensure processes' compliance to company's quality systems regulations and ISO standards, establishing mechanism to measure and monitor the quality of the products.
- Consolidate quality data, analyzing trends and applying Six Sigma principles in support of continuous improvement initiatives
- Managing DHR and support root cause analyses for non-conformance issues
What I am looking out for in you:
- Diploma, Degree or professional certifications in quality, engineering (mechanical/industrial/bioengineering) or related fields.
- At least 2 years of experience in quality assurance in a manufacturing environment, preferably within the medical devices industry or equivalent regulated industry (e.g. automobile, semi-conductor or aerospace)
- Good knowledge in ISO 13485, FDA 21 CFR 820, MDD 93/42/EEC or ISO 9001
- Working knowledge of Six Sigma methods and statistical tools (e.g. SPC, Gage R&R, DoE, CPK, FMEA, etc)
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Kareen Wong on +65 6701 1518 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1878552 (Wong Yin Ling, Kareen).